Thursday, March 18, 2004

Nothing is conceivably better or worse than waking up late. You feel so untired its shocking, yet, you stop and realize the better part of the day is gone, and you'll never get it back. That's quite a tragic thought in all reality, because losing part of your day is actually pretty sad. The hours, the minutes, the seconds that you spend now are never going to come back. There'll never be a time when you can stop and say, you know, I think I'll take some of those unused hours out of the fridge and go do something. Obviously this is impossible, because keeping hours cold doesn't always keep them fresh, and because we could never save our hours. I've always wondered what I would do with my time if I could save it, bottle it, or freeze it, and pull it out later for properly planned consumption. The list of things I would do is undoubtedly as infinite as my imagination, though really, I'd still feel as if I wasted that time. There's never a point in my life when I can look back and say, you know, I didn't waste any time doing whatever it was I did today. I always feel as if my time is wasted, and needlessly too, because it didn't have to be mistreated in such a way. I think this is another of those questions that I have yet to ask, that press upon my mind, even when every fiber of my being tells me I'll never truly understand the answers. For instance, how exactly is energy converted into matter? What are angels made of? Are they pure energy? Which parts of matter are first made from energy? Is there anything faster than the speed of light? What is it really like to travel that fast? Or even just travel at the speed of light? What is gravity, and how does it work? My mind is literally brimming over with questions like that, and I guess, well I guess I'll just have to wait for the answers. Ah well, its not as if I don't have time.

My mood?

Waking up late. . .

No comments: