Friday, December 26, 2003

Beauty fades, at least that what everyone tells me. Honestly, I think it would be better said outward beauty fades. Inner beauty comes from a person's personalities, perceptions, and the qualities that they've developed over the course of their life. At least that's what I tell myself in an effort to make up for my obvious lack of physical beauty. Maybe in the long run, those who aren't beautiful die before those who are because of their constant stress over whether or not they are beautiful to other people. Speaking of which what makes the difference between attractiveness and beauty? And don't say beauty fades. That's the obvious statement. I think more than just the outward appearance makes someone attractive. Ever known someone that when you saw that person, you thought they looked horrible. Then after talking to them, getting to know them, you begin to notice more and more that they didn't look as bad as you thought they did at first. You began to be attracted to them, not because they had a beautiful outward appearance, obviously, but because of their personality, and the common goals and likes that you shared. Of course, after some time away from the person, if you saw them again, suddenly you saw what you saw at first, and that's the hideous beast. Maybe I'm just shallow, or maybe I'm not shallow enough. Shallow people have it easy. They don't question how they feel or what makes them feel a certain way. They just go through life blissfully ignorant. They don't bother to look beyond a person's outward appearance, as long as the person is cute and can speak their language, its all good. There's no need for deep thought, or abstract reasoning there. As dull as that sounds, I could live life like that. My blog would be full of things that I did, or the shoes or clothes that I bought. As it is, you have to tear through overly structured prose designed to make the reader think. Is that such a terribly hard thing to do? Not really. Technically I spend my time typing the things that come into my head. As I have the tendency to say, my mind is a scary place. I've been trying to get out of it for years now. Anyway, that's about all I got to say for the moment, here's a cool link for ya. An ice cold link to be exact. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: