Tuesday, December 30, 2003

HEEEYY!! I've got soul, and I'm superbad. Sometimes I feel so nice, good gawd, I jump back, and I want to kiss myself! OOOOOWW!! James Brown, definitely the man. Definitely. What's today? Tuesday is it? Well, nothing too big and hip to report, just the normal, been sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing, I guess I should be doing something, anything to make up for what I'm not doing, but oh well to that. And what am I talking about? Nothing really. I want to go do something cool tonight, but I guess I'll have to wait till tonight to see what crackalacks. Definitely into crackalacking, and all that. As far as the deep thoughts go, I've not had much lately, been taking in the James Brown, listening to him got me feeling funky. And walking around the house screaming. Or singing as I'm sure he'll call it. Anyway, I'm going to call it a day for now, I'll be sure to come back the next time with something a little better.

No comments: