Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Nothing like a little time away from home to clear the head. Greetings visitors, thanks for taking the time to read whatever random thoughts I've produced. So what's new with me? I had a accident, I owe the man that I still think is in the wrong 300 odd dollars, and I'm staying out at Jem's house while he's away in Hawaii. I hope he has a great time down there, life here is still pretty crappy. I've got to settle the 300 dollar deal tomorrow, so more on that later. What else is new with me? Not much, I'm pretty upset about losing the money, but oh well, that's not the first time I've hit something in the car, I really should pay better attention to where I'm going and what I'm doing. Foolish man that I am, I might end up dead, or worse. That's pretty much all I have to say for today, I've really not got any real thoughts, just more or less trying to get by. Take it easy, knuckleheads.

No comments: