Thursday, August 12, 2004

I, I thinking its a sign/That the freckles in our eyes/are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned/I have to speculate/That God himself did make/us into corresponding shapes/puzzle pieces from the clay


Today is quite the day. I woke up and begin to run into wall almost immediately, straight for a pot of coffee. So what's the haps peeps? Nothing much here, just really running thoughts through my mind, and having a really enjoyable time doing so. Yesterday, during my drug test, an interesting, and funny thing happened. A lady came holding a bandaid over her hand, and she's bleeding pretty profusely. So the nurse excuses himself to go take care of her. He's gone for a bit, and then suddenly he comes back and he says, "Sorry I gotta give this lady a tetanus shot," and I just kinda nod, because at this point I've zoned out into a world of worry because Jon told me that poppy seeds can make you flunk a drug test, and I'm thinking about all the consequences that flunking this test would entail. But anyway, he kinda looks at me and he says, "Hey, you want to give her the tetanus shot?" And it didn't hit me what he said, until I thought, and I realized, this guy is asking me if I want to give someone a tetanus shot. Of course, he backed it up with a "just joking", but that had to be the funniest thing I'd seen. Hilarious. Anyway, that pretty much ends my thoughts, I don't care to share the rest of them.

Here's the mp3 of the day:
Such Great Heights - Postal Service

My mood?

Everything for nothing.

No comments: