Thursday, August 05, 2004

You make me sick/because I adore you so/I love all the dirty tricks/twisted games you play

There's nothing quite like working at night and then coming home that same night. You're really not sure what to think, what to do. It feels as if most of life is that way. Really, we wander through life with our hands in front, trying to catch a feel of anything that will help us make it through safely. Or maybe that's just my personal thought. Either way, this is Friday, and my week has passed by me rather quickly. My work week is just starting, and of course, I'll be working all through the weekend. All for the best really, because I need the money. And the money needs me. For those who like to keep up with the goings on in my life (and I'm sure there's a few of you) I'm an unofficial crossing guard. I'm unofficial because they're still checking my background to make sure that I'm not wanted for anything and that I don't have a record (which I don't) and that I'm a safe and reliable person (well. . .I'm a person). I'll be sure to post and say when it becomes and official deal, and you'll be happy to know that I will also tell you just where in the city I'll be directing traffic and aiding young children. If you want to drive by and honk your horn, don't because I'll be sure to get you cited for doing that. I kid I kid. Anyway, check out the mp3.

Today's italic lyrics came from this song by none other than Muse. Who, by the way, is the greatest band this side of Radiohead. (happy Jerm?) I'm fond of saying that they are the listenable Radiohead, but I'm sure that I'll spark debate with that. Either way, I'm a fan, so I'll leave this mp3 for you, so that you'll be a fan as well. So here it is: Muse - Space Dementia As a warning to you: This file is about 7 MB, bigger than any I've put up before. If you have dial-up, you seriously don't want to try this. I mean seriously.

My mood?

Did you know this was antique red? Me either. Did you also know its hard to match when you mix your own paint? I didn't realize that either. Oh well.

No comments: