Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Peace and prosperity, gummy worms! Remember what I was saying about that Kate bomber's chances? Well, say hello to the Kate. And lets just say, the Kate's not in a drama where the lone pilot wins the war by himself. This Kate got shot down. Not that that bothers me, I'll live of course. But that's just the way it worked out. Anyway, I also just put steaming hot rubber in my mouth. Why? Getting ready for some football (imagine me singing that). The game this weekend is tackle, which means, I'll have to wear a mouth guard to ensure my prettiness (or at least toothiness) is left intact. Maybe I should've bought a cup. . .for soda. You know one of those resealable kind? What'd you think I was talking about? =) Well, this concludes the blog. Are there any questions? Keep it real, licorice sticks.

No comments: