Friday, October 10, 2003

What's crackalacking rock candy? Man today was a seriously hard day. Lots of work, and lots and lots of heavy lifting. I hate whatever risers are. . .well, basically heavy pieces of wood and metal designed to be a stage of some sort. And by heavy, I mean like lifting tiny countries. My back was killing me after said lifting. Actually I'm so tired, this entry is more like a duty than an actual thought. I'm just keeping it real, you know? There's nothing better than keeping it. Of course, getting through Friday is the better part of my week. And now that I'm through, I'm ready for some football!! That's right campers, we'll be playing another rousing game of flag football for all who wish to get in where they fit in. Same bat time, same bat channel. Till next time laffy taffy.

No comments: