Thursday, October 09, 2003

So what's happening NOW, caramellos? Its yet another beautiful day, a day right before the most beautiful of them all, and that Friday, of course, of course. She don't want to, she don't want to, she don't want to work on Monday. I WANNA THANK MY HOOD! Right. Anyway, here's a little something I just wrote, and you gotta love the synergy, the connectivity cause this poem (or whatever you want to call it) is on Jeremy's site as well. Anyway, here it is, hate it or love it? Let me know.

I repress emotions like little kids who can't swim,
while you express devotions all my christmas lights grow dim.
I don't believe in wicked ways to deceive,
but it still drains my thoughts like a sieve.
Normal I'm far from that,
cause I'm losing my mind like Jared lost his fat.
I'm like a record without a sleeve,
scratched and repeating picking fights with Steve,
like Captain Obvious and Doctor Definitely,
I defend truth until we reach the sum of infinity.
You want to understand me,
then go get an encyclopedia, turn off the mass media,
start at A I'll meet you at Z.
What more can I do or even try to say,
I'll season this thought like hay,
or better yet Ms. Dash,
because I'll sell out like T-Boz only for less cash.
Am I making sense? Is that what you expect?
I never finished elementary cause I'm a reject.
My education level ain't level at all.
I'm like that kid playing DDRMAX at the mall.
My whole life is lights and movement,
And as far as I'm concerned there's no room for improvement.
Now I'm sore and its more than how I feel.
Its just this man with no teeth struggling to keep it real.
Reel to reel wall to wall and up to the ceiling.
Reread what I wrote if you know how I'm feeling.

How many times did you reread it? Its like an infinite for loop, like:
for ( i = 0; i >= 0; ++i) you know what I mean? Yeah I still got a bit of the coder in me, I can't help it, well, yes, yes I can but that's why I'm me right? Anyway, i'm going to bizzle fizzle shizzle, aight jujubes? (translation: I'm going to bounce for sho!! Later) My baby don't mess around, because she loves me so and this I know Fo SHO!! Sorry, still got that stuck in my head.

No comments: