Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Que Pasa, koolaid's? The day is still young, but already I am in need of a shower. That should be the quote for today. That should be a quote for the century. Either way it goes, that's a sad but true fact. So what's on the agenda for today, Ms. Fienes? Well, today, you'll be going to class, Javann. That'll be fun. Gotta shower first. I think ReG. . .that's right ReG wants to catch something to eat at 11:30. . .11:30!! I gotta shower and get outta here then!! But first, I'll indulge myself in some non-schizophrenic musings. And yes, Ms. Fienes lives in my head. She's my personal assistant. Anyway, I'd like to point out that me and Juice are getting our album on like never before, we've got songs flowing out like a pint of Guiness off the tap. And for all drinkers out there, you know what I'm talking about. That's right its taking some time, but not to fear. We'll be kicking those blobs of fat you call eardrums into shape real soon with tunes to make the body croon. And yeah, that made no sense. Anyway, I gotta go shake this grunge off, and get to smelling clean, so ya'll Dum-dums come back now ya hear?

No comments: