Saturday, October 04, 2003

I'm, I'm just being honest. . .what's going on peppermint patties? Just got back from the A&M football game and I gotta admit it was the event of the year. . .for me to poop on. A&M thrashed the other team, and to top it all off, I missed halftime, which is show time for the band ya know. Also none of the people I thought would be there were there, and sad to say, I went for one person in particular and got sorely disappointed. Or maybe it was more of a good thing, cause that'd been horrid if she'd came. Anyway, enough of my pointless frustrations. Lately, I've been thinking, maybe I need to do something about this whole I don't care attitude I seemed to have developed. I don't like a lot of things, really people, and that's not a very good attitude. I tend to tell people what i think without really showing any concerns for their feelings. I guess it all started when I was thinking I didn't want to be a fake person, but in my striving to honest I seem to have lost my tact along the way. I guess I need to be more tactful and respectful of other people's feelings. I'm working on doing that now. I guess that's just the way it rolls. Anyway, for all those that take the time to read, keep it real hombres and mujeres. I'm out. (but not about)

No comments: