Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Okay, I'm bugging. What's the dealy, chocolate-covered ants? I'm seriously tripping. Well, its not like the first time, but its pretty darn close. What am I talking about? Sometimes I swear, I don't even know the answer to that question. But that's just how things roll for me today. Anyway, its the grand ole day of Tuesday, and I was supposed to go out to Jerm's tonight and get some loops, but it just hit me. I gotta work tonight, till ten supposedly. And if there's one thing I've learned, if I go to work wanting to get off early and do something cool, it won't happen. You have to have absolutely nothing planned to get off work early. Its called the theory of stupidity during the job. Seems like I can't work hard enough when I got something to do after work. And when I don't, tables are lighter, the stuff I move feels like ten pounds, and chairs are all in the right room. If you can't guess, work ain't my cup o tea. Of course, I'm not fond of tea, so maybe work is my cup of tea, since I don't like tea. Right. I'm getting dumber by the minute. Anyway, I think I'll blame today's entry on lack of sleep, and I promise to bring some intelligence to my next entries. Till then spit some intelligence of your own this. I'm outta here, Laters, Now And Laters, to be exact.

No comments: