Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I'm blogging, hey hey, I'm blogging. Blogging around the block tonight. Whoo haa, Musketeers, what seems to be the verbose agreement? Tuesday has arrived taking us far far away from the depths of Monday, which consisted of fat people doing fat things to fatty foods. Okay, I don't know why I just said that, but yesterday was Monday, one of the best days I've had in a while. . .okay I don't know why I said that either, but anyway, I can proudly say I passed 25 and alive, a driving course designed to impress upon me the severity of youth and speeding. Unfortunately, it really didn't help much, as my teacher speeds herself, and really just doesn't care. We got out an hour early, so that was nice, and there was Subzone to be had at the class. Unfortunately, it wasn't free, so there really wasn't any subzone to be had for me. I had to think about how I could get the money to pay for this ticket that's coming up soon. Also, I gotta work today, and somehow get my laundry done, because between you and me (and you and you and oh yeah, most definitely you) I have no clean clothes to speak of. So I guess I better go put the washing machine to good use, at least get a few loads washed so I'll have something to wear the rest of the week. Of course, I could just procastinate like normal and do them Wednesday, I have enough clothes to wear to make it till then. I hope. I'm pretty sure I do. Sometimes I wonder who came up with the rules for how to comport oneself. For instance, having neat hair isn't such a big deal now, but it was huge not long ago. And many times there are people that still look down on those who's hair doesn't meet their standard of neatness. And what about the way you dress and how it causes people to view you? Who came up with the social rule that says my pants should be all the way up to my "waist" and I shouldn't have a lot of slack in them. Baggy clothes are indeed ill-fitting, but if I want to wear them, shouldn't I? Of course, right? But I know if they become too baggy, I then am spoken to by someone, or I'm made fun of by others. Who decides that my clothes are too baggy or too big? I certainly isn't me, because if it were it wouldn't matter. Either way, I think that somewhere along the line there was a standard set, and I'm sure as time continues there will be another standard that is set as well. Take it easy beef jerky's(its a candy in Germany right?)

No comments: