Wednesday, October 01, 2003

What's going Peeps, and that is a candy. So today, I had to walk over to the Bevill Center after class, for a little bit of training. I got paid for an hour, bit I doubt that it was worth the seven ducats. Either way, I still got my money. You know what really irritates me? People who expect me to talk to them during training. Like today we had to guess how many employees are in Sodexho. Guess what? I don't care. I could care less if they all fell down and broke their hips and then lay starving to death on my doorstep. I would enjoy watching them as they knawed on each other. Well, maybe not to that extent, but the point of the matter is, I don't care, and I don't want to play the Price is Right, especially when you're not as cool as Bob Barker, and I'm not getting more than seven bucks. And I'd swear my superior has a tupee, so I spent the whole session having visions of yanking it off and throwing it away. But instead I sat there, and listened, and listened, much like most people do. BUT!! I got paid early, so I ate, and holla'd at my baby brother. We played games, and then he said he wanted to start a blog. SO I'll have a link up to that pretty soon. Anyway, holla and spit your intelligence here

No comments: