Thursday, October 30, 2003

The big day of Thor is upon us, reese's pieces. And today started out pretty horribly, getting up late, a slight throat tickle, which I'm sure will either be A) a horrible alien spawning inside my throat, waiting to bust free and bring death and destruction upon the world, or B) just another sore throat that pops up around this time. I'm thinking A's about right, but more than likely it'll probably be B. So what's the thought for today? Not much of one, last night I played some battlegrounds, got tag teamed again by the computer, not to worry this time, I blew them all away and leveled up. What else went down yesterday? Not much really, not much has really happened today. And there's nothing wrong with that. Lazy days are the days that I live for. That means I get to fade into the day and be lazy as well. And there's nothing wrong with that. I also enjoy taking time to enjoy what may be the last great freedom of my life. But other than all of that, things are going pretty well for me, I'm doing well in most of my classes (or so I'd like to think) and I'm trying to bring home the bacon. It'd probably help if I worked a little harder, and I gotta do laundry at some point today, but not to fear again, those are all things I shall do. I also have to go pay the government their fine for speeding, and I'm not relishing that, but I do know there is nothing more fun than giving people money, because I do it all the time it seems like. Either which way you look at it, we give something to everyone all the time, whether we like to admit it or not. For instance this semi-attractive girl walked into the computer lab right now, and I just looked at her. She just got some of the time and attention that I'm supposedly giving you right now. She also is now receiving some of your time and attention because I just mentioned her here. So as you can see, something as simple as looking at someone means that you are giving what you have as time to someone else. No doubt the people around me are devoting time to the fact that I'm sitting here constantly typing really without and letup. A few people have looked over here to see how I'm typing this fast, but they just gave me time attention and whether they will admit some level of respect. At least that's what I think. Anyway, I'll call it day here, thanks for the attention and time and take it easy aight, Skittles?

No comments: