Sunday, October 12, 2003

Hey hey chocolate amarretto truffles! How's everybody enjoying the supposed day of rest? No rest for me, I had to go to work this evening, but it was only for an hour, so I guess that's not such a bad deal. Now I'm off with nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs. Twiddle, twiddle, twiddle. . .okay that's boring. Anyway, here's the official picture of Jerm's elbow drop to the ground. I dare say the ground won that match. So what else is new? Not a whole lot, no real thoughts yet, just kinda musing around about how many of my old classmates (high school) that I've ran into in the past week or so. And Priya trying to kill a spider. You should write her and tell her that killing spiders isn't cool. Don't tell her who you are. Actually, I'll not post her email address, that malicious. But killing spiders isn't cool. Spiders are the sole reason why I don't destroy spider webs. Yeah, I know that's about as obvious as they come. So my mindset is racing, and lately I've been floating. Floating on cloud nine you say? No not cloud nine, more like cloud three, but nine's a multiple of three so there's hope yet. Either way, this is gonna be the end of the post. Please feel free to pick up all your baggage, and don't forget to spit your own intelligence. Later candy canes.

No comments: